Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Halloween Trick or Treat Bag!!

Halloween has been on my mind pretty much since the beginning of August! I'm excited to get to decorate for not just Halloween, but for Fall. So during one of my searches online I came across these adorable bags on Craft Town:


I definitely plan to make these for my kids this year (and hopefully I make them good enough that they will hold up for a few years use) The only I will be doing differently is that I will make the hat, spider, and whatever else I decide to add, out of felt and attach them. 

Instructions:

You need: Sackcloth, scissors, thread and needle, rope, Halloween motifs
How to: From the sackcloth cut a rectangular piece big enough to form the front, the bottom and the back of the bag . Be careful to cut on the same thread on the whole length, so it will not stretch wrong. Cut 2 more pieces as high as you want your bag to be and sew them on the sides with the bigger one. At the top fold it inside so it will look nice.

Make the handles from rope and sew them at the both sides of the top.
Attach the Halloween motifs by sewing them or with glue if you think they will hold.
Now go trick or treating!



No comments:

Post a Comment