Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Potato Deja Vu

Yes, another potato post. I can't help it. After posting my blog yesterday I had to figure out something to do with the potatoes I had so I came up with something. There is no recipe...not going to lie..I threw it in a bowl and crossed my fingers that it worked. I can give estimates though since I actually did use a measuring cup and tablespoon.

Now these were some potatoes that I had actually forgotten I had. I was suprised they had not grown spouts. So anyway I cut them into these nice little wedges and used the following ingredients:

I was uncertain about the garlic powder, but I figured who cares, what could it hurt? My approximations for everything are : 1/2 cup bread crumbs (that I am certain of since I used a cup) maybe 2/3 tablespoon of garlic powder, 1 tbsp salt, and about 1 tbsp pepper. Does that sound bad? If so, I didn't use that much. ;p
So then I coated my potato wedges with a little oil in a bowl and then tossed them around with my concoction. Look how yummy:

Cooked these for about 35 minutes at 450 degrees and they were very good. I was surprised!! Now, I promise that I will not post about potatoes again for a while. (which just means I am out of potatoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment