Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Deals Deals Deals!!!

 So I am trying to learn the tricks of the trade when it comes to couponing and using sites like www.livingsocial.com or  www.groupon.com . I have NO clue what I am doing when it comes to couponing, but hope to learn fast. I see so many people say that saved a very nice amount of money. Ok, to me anything over a $20 savings is nice to me when it comes to coupons. lol But I've seen people post that they have save OVER $100. That is amazing to me. My only thing is that I want to be using coupons for products I WANT and NEED because I have also seen people post that they really didn't need the product but they got it anyway because of the deal. To me, that is just me spending money on something I will not use. I have yet to take advantage of anything off of Groupon, but I made my first LivingSocial purchase today. I got a coupon book to various places in my city for $10. That is a pretty great price to pay considering the amount of coupons in the book.

Any of my fellow bloggers out there that can give me tips to save $$$$, send them my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment