Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Pictures from the beach...

So we actually got back from the beach fairly early on Monday, but I was so wore out that when we got home we just dumped our stuff and bummed on the couch. So this week was dedicated to cleaning and just chilling out. I loved the beach and had a great time, but the 7 hour trip home I did not like. My son had an AWESOME time. He loved playing in the ocean. My daughter didn't really care for the ocean until our last night there. We had went down so I could take some pictures of my cousin and the kids ended up in the ocean, in their clothes. Here are some pictures:






Oh, we stayed at the Beach Club in Gulf Shores. VERY NICE place. It is a perfect if you want to go and just relax on the beach and not have to worry about all the tourists and touristy things. It is separated from the main drag in Gulf Shores. We have already decided that this is going to be our go-to place when we go back. This is one of the I believe 4 buildings that are part of Beach Club.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheena- welcome to the world of blogging!

    Looks like you all had a great time at the beach.

    Visiting from CafeMom...I would like to invite you to check out The Blogging Buddies Social Network
    ...you can create a profile, and add your blog, Twitter and Facebook links in the appropriate groups.

    We also have featured members each week, which are promoted on 2 twitter and facebook accounts, and on the site itself. And they get a FREE week of advertising on the site and in my newsletter.


    If you want, you can go to the Get visitors page and request to join a dedicated group. These groups have up to 10 bloggers that visit each others blogs and leave comments.

    Why not join in the blog-hopping fun?

    Carolee
    Come on home - mom blog
    Working at home advice

    ReplyDelete