Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hobby Lobby



Hobby Lobby has got to be one of my favorite stores. If not my #1 favorite store. I can go in there and spend at least an hour just walking around looking at stuff. I went there Monday to get my supplies for my Pinterest project that I previously posted about. While there I saw so many more projects that I want to do and things I just want to buy just because. I found a pretty nice clock that was on on cleareance for $17. I didn't get it and kinda regretting it since it would have went perfect in my living room, but I just might snatch it up if it is still there later this week. Hobby Lobby is definitely going to be where I spend alot of time. I plan on doing lots of crafts. :)



Just click the link below for a great coupon from Hobby Lobby!
In-Store Coupon : Weekly In-Store Specials : Hobby Lobby - Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment