Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Work In Progress

So, I am trying to think up new and fun things to do with my blog. So I have decided to do theme days like I have seen others doing. So I am trying to think of what I want to do on each specific day. These are just the ideas I have right now:

Silly Sundays: This is going to be our stay home and chill out day. We will most likely make forts, pop popcorn and watch silly movies.
Monday MOMventures: Every Monday I am going to try to do something fun with my kids. I don't want this to get expensive so I will mix it up and try many different things.
Try it Tuesdays: I am always ALWAYS trying to get my kids to try new things. So on these days I will be cooking new recipes for ALL of us to try. I've already been wanting to cook more so this will give me and excuse.

I'm still thinking up the rest of my week. I am open to any suggestions! I will update when I decide all of my days!

No comments:

Post a Comment