Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

For the Love of Books...

I'm a serious book fanatic. I love books and firmly believe that you can NOT have too many books. (though my husband feels much differently about that) I am always looking for new books to read. I actually have quite a few that I haven't read yet. I just like having them as back up.

I've loved to read for as long as I can remember. My mom had joined a book club for kids when I was younger or something and I remember getting the books in the mail. But my real obsession started when I was in 10th grade and had to do a book report. I went to my schools library and picked up the first one that looked interesting. Thus beginning my love affair with books. That book was Loves Music, Loves to Dance by Mary Higgins Clark.
I loved it!! And I never stopped reading her books. I admit I am definitely behind on reading her books, have a few in my unread "library", but I will definitely be finishing them. She is definitely on my list as one of my FAVORITE authors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment